06 Sep Wine Enthusiast
Five Spring Wine Picks from the Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery:
Flowers are blooming and that means it’s time to lighten the wardrobe and your wine collection! Here are the top 5 spring wine picks from fourth generation winemaker, Anthony Riboli!
- 2018 San Simeon Sauvignon Blanc – Spring is the air, and even possibly in this bottle. With aromas of white peach and lime zest, it’s the scent of a fresh new season. The flavors of citrus and pear intensify the refreshing qualities of this bright white wine.
- 2018 San Simeon Grenache Rosé – Handcrafted in small lots this unique Rosé has been nurtured with several hours of gentle crushing to give it its elegant pink color and aromatic rose petal scent. The petals are intermixed with ripe red berry and cantaloupe, a perfectly balanced springtime Rosé.
- 2018 Maddalena Rosé – Bright and luscious sums up this full-bodied Rosé. Fresh berries and yellow peach aromas delight your nose, followed by raspberry and ripe red plum that satisfy your taste buds.
- 2017 San Simeon Pinot Noir – A rich, yet light, fruit-driven Pinot Noir showcasing delicious flavors of strawberry and raspberry. This red wine leaves a smoky finish and has a fragrant nose of cinnamon, red fruit, and oak spice. A perfect pairing for any springtime meal you cook up.
- 2017 Maddalena Chardonnay – Be the first to experience this very crisp Chardonnay which was just bottled! A blend of tropical fruit with aromas of guava and orange peel will leave you wanting more than one glass.
Full article HERE!